Get your hotel ready for the summer now!
The spring may feel late starting. We still have a hangover from Christmas and New Year that left our hotels full the brim with life. However, we can’t dwindle we need to think about the exciting summer ahead and events like Mother’s Day and Easter.
The time to market towards summer business starts now for independent hotels.
- Update all your images on your OTAs – make sure they are perfect. If not schedule a photo shoot.
- Make sure all your offline marketing material is up to date. Your posters and banners should be ship shape and colourful.
- Use your social media to showcase previous summer vacation fun – appeal to millennials to book your hotel this summer.
- Make sure your website is easy to use and updated.
- Make sure all of your deal are on your website so people can see what you can offer them that others can’t.
- Take out adverts! Do not underfund your marketing in the run up to the busy season.